Wednesday, May 9, 2007

7 Things Meme

sharon b has tagged me for the 7 Things About Me meme....I enjoy reading these when other people post them, so I'm willing to take a turn too...In case you have any interest, here goes...

1) I collect boxes and store little memorablia from throughout my life in them.
2) I love to go barefoot and have extremely tough feet.
3) I own about 12 green Tshirts...I collect those too...and wear them all summer. My sisters laugh at me about this.
4) I am a sucker for espionage stories. I love John LeCarre's and Alan Furst's books. (Historical espionage is the actual genre.)
5) I cannot crochet for the life of me.
6) My favorite place in the world is Lake Michigan, and I am so happy to be going there in July!
7) This is the only one that is important, really: I have practiced kriya yoga meditation as taught by Paramahansa Yogananda for the last 30 years. It is the source of all that is good in my life.

OK! We are supposed to tag 7 more bloggers, so now I am tagging...Debra, Rian, Barbara, Marty, Fran, Elizabeth, and Stephanie. Only if you want to, of course, ladies...but I hope you do!